Florida at Home Magazine
FLORIDA AT HOME is HCAF's magazine that is published twice per year (summer and winter) to provide news and insights for Florida home care providers. The magazine will be available in both printed and digital formats and mailed to every Florida home care agency.
Each edition will include the following content:
- Cover story and feature articles on hot topics and trends from industry leaders and experts
- Public policy and advocacy updates
- Resources to help providers grow their business, including discounts, tips, and best practices
- Upcoming continuing education opportunities
FLORIDA AT HOME is a wise investment of vendor marketing dollars. It is distributed to every Florida home care agency—more than 2,000 in total—which direct billions of dollars in buying power.
- Each edition consists of 5-10 articles.
- Article length should be 750-1,000 words and not exceed 1,500 words.
- Suggested topics include, among others: quality of care; benchmarking data; clinical best practices; legislative and regulatory updates; technology trends; recruitment and retention strategies; and marketing and sales insights.
- The article byline will include the author's name, credentials (if applicable), title and organization, and email address or website.
- An image that corresponds with the article may be submitted for consideration. The image must be public domain for commercial use or personal property of the author or his/her organization.
- HCAF does not compensate selected authors.
- HCAF reserves the right to edit articles as needed and does not assume responsibility for the material or opinions of contributors.
- Selected contributors are prioritized by HCAF member status, prior advertising and/or sponsorship support, and past participation as a speaker for HCAF.
Selected contributors are prioritized by HCAF member status, prior advertising and/or sponsorship support, and past participation as a speaker for HCAF.
To express interest in submitting an article for publication, review the publication guidelines below before submitting the online form. Selected contributors are prioritized by HCAF member status, prior advertising and/or sponsorship support, and past participation as a speaker for HCAF.
Proposal Due: Friday, September 24, 2021 (5:00 PM ET)
Contributor Notified of Decision to Publish: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Content Due: Friday, October 8, 2021 (5:00 PM ET)
Publication Mailed: Early December 2021