Certified Member Benefits
With over three decades of operation, HCAF proudly maintains its position as the leading trade association for the home care industry in Florida. Our primary objective is to advocate for the interests and fulfill the needs of our members. We empower them to deliver the highest quality and most cost-effective services across the state.
Our extensive membership base comprises more than 500 state-licensed home health agencies, including those certified by the federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Private Duty (licensed only) agencies, as well as approximately 100 Associate members. Together, these members form a vibrant and comprehensive network within the home care industry.
We express deep gratitude for the critical, front-line service of our members, their workforce, and the patients/clients they serve, especially during these dynamic shifts in health care.
Thank you for your interest in HCAF membership! For more information, call (850) 222-8967 or click here to send us a message.
Eligibility & Benefits
Certified Membership is open to state-licensed home health agencies participating in the Medicare and/or Medicaid program(s), or those awaiting state licensure and intending to participate in the Medicare and/or Medicaid programs.
"You need an organization that you can depend on for the most current news and resources. The monetary investment is small — the return on investment…enormous!"
Kathleen Cody-Guastella, Tallahassee Memorial Home Health Care (retired)
"I don’t know what all of us would do without HCAF and your staff. I’ve been in home care since 1986 and I have always depended on HCAF. Your resources, connections, and knowledge are invaluable to our agency!"
Susan Versley, HPH Home Health
"HCAF continues to strive to meet you at all of your intersections as you journey through the ever-changing landscape of home care, not only now but since the beginning of our membership."
Denise Bellville, Etairos-Comprehensive Home Care
"Big or small, size does not matter. HCAF is always there to help with a 'what can I do for you' attitude and the cost to become a member is minimal compared to what you get in return for the support and advocacy locally, statewide, and on the national level."
Anthony Clarizio, UF Health Shands Homecare (retired)
Lock in unbeatable rates now! Please note that dues are non-refundable. Act fast to secure the best rates before our new fiscal year begins on July 1. For first-year members, there's a special introductory rate of $1,248 per license, equating to just $3.42 per day! Annual renewal dues are calculated based on the gross annual revenue (AGR) of each license, using the following formula:
AGR × 0.00170152877
If the result is less than or equal to $734,118, the minimum dues are $1,248 per license. If it's greater than or equal to $2,923,000, the maximum dues are $4,969 per license. If your calculation falls between these amounts, you'll pay the indicated amount. Additionally, there's a discount available for corporate providers with 10 or more licenses.
Become a Member
We eagerly anticipate your membership in the HCAF community, where exceptional service awaits you! By joining HCAF, you gain access to a comprehensive range of benefits and resources tailored to support your professional journey in the home care industry. To begin your membership with us, please click the link below. We are excited to welcome you aboard!
- Join Online
- Download Membership Guide
- Why Join an Association?
- Provider Member Directory
- Associate Member Directory
Provider members can classify 85% of membership dues as ordinary and necessary business expenses. However, the remaining 15% allocated for lobbying and political activities cannot be categorized as such, in accordance with the Revenue Reconciliation Act of 1993. Please note that contributions to HCAF are not deductible as charitable contributions.
For membership inquiries, please call (850) 222-8967 or email Julia Thompson, Director of Membership Services, at email@example.com.