If you missed HomeCareCon, HCAF's Annual Conference & Trade Show, not to worry! You can access recordings of all 47 workshops and sessions for up to 30 days, and programs can be watched on
demand anytime, anywhere.
Full access subscribers receive access to any materials that presenters shared, such as presentation slides, resources, Internet links, and other handouts. Plus, the first 100 full access or workshop subscribers will receive an E-Y-E (Essential Yet Extraordinary)
package in the mail with the conference welcome guide, SWAG, conference materials, snacks, and more!
The HomeCareCon Annual Conference & Trade Show is the leading and largest home care industry event of the year in the southeast, attended by hundreds of home care professionals spanning agency leadership, clinicians and caregivers, state and national
health care and legal experts, and vendors who serve the industry.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this year's event, which took place August 10-20, was exclusively virtual with education, networking, and an engaging and interactive Trade Show. This year's conference provided an opportunity to come together
virtually to obtain a fearless, 20/20 vision about the future of our industry.
List of Included Program Recordings
The list of programs included in the full access subscription package are listed below. Sessions range from 50 to 80 minutes in length, and workshops are either half-day or full-day programs categorized by the following learning tracks:
- General Track
- Medicare/PDGM Track
- Private Duty/Private Care Track
- Business & Operations Track
- Clinical & Quality Improvement Track
Many programs offer credits for Florida nurses, therapists, and accountants. Click here to view the continuing education guide.
Medicare/PDGM Track (2 Programs)
1. PDGM: WHERE THINGS STAND TODAY! with Melinda Gaboury (Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.) Half-Day Workshop
2. HITTING THE TARGET WITH MEDICARE with Charles Canaan and MaKisha Pressley-Callaham (Palmetto GBA) Half-Day Workshop
Private Care/Private Duty Track (1 Program)
3. HOME HEALTH NON-COMPETES: BEST PRACTICES FOR ENFORCING, DEFENDING, AND ONBOARDING with David Davidson (The Florida Healthcare Law Firm) Half-Day Workshop
Business & Operations Track (1 Program)
4. BROADENING YOUR SIGHT: STRATEGIES FOR CLINICAL MANAGERS with Christina Crumbley (Signature HomeNow) Full-Day Workshop
Clinical & Quality Improvement Track (1 Program)
5. OPERATIONALIZING REGULATIONS: A COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW FOR ADMINISTRATORS with J'non Griffin (Home Health Solutions, LLC) Full-Day Workshop