Private Duty provider membership is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver care services to individuals in their homes. Private Duty provider members in HCAF shall be licensed-only (non-Medicare- or Medicaid-certified) home
The benefits HCAF offers Private Duty provider members give a competitive edge. To become a member, use the online or print application below.
Renew Your Membership
To renew your HCAF membership online, log in to your organization's profile, click the Renew Your Membership Now button at the top of the page, and complete the
online renewal process. For assistance, click here or call (850) 222-8967.
- Expert advice and information about Private Duty and non-skilled home care just a phone call away.
- Exposure in our online and print member directories, sent to
every hospital discharge planning unit in Florida.
- Policy advocates fighting for your interests year-round in Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee.
- Savings on all meetings and workshops specific to the Private Duty industry, including the Annual Conference & Trade Show –– Florida's largest home care industry event of the year!
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year.
- HCAF's Monthly First Friday Private Duty Lunch Chat Webinars (free to members).
- Discounts on products and services from industry vendors.
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center.
- Publications, including our biweekly e-newsletter, as well as access to our LISTSERV for breaking news and member-to-member dialogue about best practices and recommendations.
- Latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant.
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more.
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida agencies’ salary and fringe benefits.
- Demonstrate your integrity and commitment to the Florida home care industry and the patients/clients you serve by proudly displaying the HCAF member seal on your website.
For corporate providers joining with 10-19 licenses, dues are $550 per license. For 20 or more licenses, dues are $521 per license.
Membership rates are effective through June 30, 2021.
Agencies may classify 85 percent of membership dues as an ordinary and necessary business expense, while 15 percent of dues used for lobbying and political activities cannot be so classified as provided by the Revenue Reconciliation Act of 1993. Contributions
to HCAF are not deductible as charitable contribution.
Dues are non-refundable. For questions about HCAF membership, please call HCAF at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Julia Heath, Associate Director of Membership Services, at email@example.com.