Private Duty provider membership is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver care services to individuals in their homes. Private Duty provider members in HCAF shall be licensed-only (non-Medicare- or Medicaid-certified) home care agencies.
The benefits HCAF offers Private Duty provider members give a competitive edge. To become a member, use the online or print application below.
Renew Your Membership
To renew your membership online, log in to your organization's member profile, click the Renew Your Membership Now button at the top of the page, and complete the online renewal process. For assistance, click here or call (850) 222-8967.
- Expert advice and information about Private Duty and non-skilled home care just a phone call away.
- Exposure in our online and print member directory, sent to every hospital discharge planning unit in Florida.
- Policy advocates fighting for your interests year-round in Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee.
- Savings on all meetings and workshops specific to the Private Duty industry, including the Annual Conference & Trade Show –– Florida's largest home care industry event of the year!
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year.
- HCAF's Monthly First Friday Private Duty Lunch Chat Webinars (free to members).
- Discounts on products and services from industry vendors.
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center.
- Publications, including our weekly e-newsletter and biannual magazine, as well as access to our LISTSERV for breaking news and member-to-member dialogue about best practices, recommendations, and more.
- Latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant.
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more.
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida agencies’ salary and fringe benefits.
For corporate providers joining with 10-19 licenses, dues are $508 per license. For 20 or more licenses, dues are $482 per license.
For questions about membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Kristen Wheeler, Director of Private Duty Services, at email@example.com.