Certified provider membership is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver health care services directly to the sick and disabled in their homes. Certified provider members shall be licensed home health agencies that are Medicare-
and/or Medicaid-certified providers.
The benefits HCAF offers Certified provider members give a competitive edge. To become a member, use the online or print application below.
Renew Your Membership
To renew your HCAF membership online, log in to your organization's profile, click the Renew Your Membership Now button at the top of the page, and complete
the online renewal process. For assistance, click here or call (850) 222-8967.
- Expert advice and information about Certified home health care just a phone call away.
- Policy advocates fighting for your interests year-round in Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee.
- Exposure in our online and print member directories, sent to
every hospital discharge planning unit in Florida.
- Savings on all meetings, including continuing education workshops and the Annual Conference & Trade Show – Florida's largest home care industry event of the year!
- Latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant.
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year.
- Discounts on products and services from industry vendors.
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center.
- Publications, including our biweekly e-newsletter, as well as access to our LISTSERV for breaking news and member-to-member dialogue about best practices and recommendations.
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more.
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida agencies’ salary and fringe benefits.
- Demonstrate your integrity and commitment to the Florida home care industry and the patients/clients you serve by proudly displaying the HCAF member seal on your website.
The $1,068 per license dues rate is for first-year members and the minimum annual rate. Renewal dues are based on gross annual revenue according to the scale below.
For corporate providers joining with 10-19 licenses, dues are $1,421 per license. For 20 or more licenses, dues are $1,068 per license.
Membership rates are effective through June 30, 2021.
Renewal dues are based on the licensee's gross annual revenue multiplied by 0.00145623975 based on the scale below.
- ≤ $733,333 = minimum dues of $1,068 per license
- ≥ $2,919,420 = maximum dues of $4,252 per license
- If your calculation results fall between the minimum and maximum dues amounts, then you pay the amount indicated by the calculation.
Agencies may classify 85 percent of membership Dues as an ordinary and necessary business expense, while 15 percent of dues used for lobbying and political activities cannot be so classified as provided by the Revenue Reconciliation Act of 1993. Contributions
to HCAF are not deductible as charitable contribution.
Dues are non-refundable. For questions about HCAF membership, please call HCAF at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Julia Heath, Associate Director of Membership Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.