Certified provider membership is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver health care services directly to the sick and disabled in their homes. Certified provider members shall be licensed home health agencies that are Medicare- and/or Medicaid-certified providers.
The benefits HCAF offers Certified provider members give a competitive edge. To become a member, use the online or print application below.
Renew Your Membership
To renew your membership online, log in to your organization's member profile, click the Renew Your Membership Now button at the top of the page, and complete the online renewal process. For assistance, click here or call (850) 222-8967.
- Expert advice and information about Certified home health care just a phone call away.
- Policy advocates fighting for your interests year-round in Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee.
- Exposure in our online and print member directory, sent to every hospital discharge planning unit in Florida.
- Savings on all meetings, including continuing education workshops and the Annual Conference & Trade Show – Florida's largest home care industry event of the year!
- Latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant.
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year.
- Discounts on products and services from industry vendors.
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center.
- Publications, including our weekly e-newsletter and biannual magazine, as well as access to our LISTSERV for breaking news and member-to-member dialogue about best practices, recommendations, and more.
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more.
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida agencies’ salary and fringe benefits.
The $987 per license dues rate is for first-year members and the minimum annual rate. Renewal dues are based on gross annual revenue according to the scale below.
For corporate providers joining with 10-19 licenses, dues are $1,314 per license. For 20 or more licenses, dues are $987 per license.
Renewal dues are based on the licensee's gross annual revenue multiplied by 0.0013465 based on the scale below.
- ≤ $733,333 – $987 per license
- $1,000,000 to $1,499,999 – $1,347 per license
- $1,500,000 to $1,999,999 – $2,020 per license
- $2,000,000 to $2,499,999 – $2,693 per license
- $2,500,000 to $2,919,419 – $3,366 per license
- ≥ $2,919,420 – $3,931 per license
For questions about membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Julia Heath, Associate Director of Membership Services, at email@example.com.