Associate membership is open to employers or individuals that are not Certified or Private Duty providers. They may be home infusion therapy companies, licensed nurse registries, durable medical equipment dealers, home care agency management companies, or other vendors serving the needs of provider members. Associate members have voting rights and can to participate in activities and receive published information within their membership category.
The benefits HCAF offers Associate members give a competitive edge – $2,300 in savings for just $945 in membership dues per year. To become a member, use the online or print application below.
Renew Your Membership
To renew your HCAF membership online, log in to your organization's profile, click the Renew Your Membership Now button at the top of the page, and complete the online renewal process. For assistance, click here or call (850) 222-8967.
- Access to our membership network, including membership data, upon request all year long.
- Free promotion on our website with your company logo linked to the web address of your choice, plus you will be periodically featured in the Associate Spotlight section of our email newsletter.
- Year-round discounts for all of HCAF events, including pricing to exhibit your products and services among top providers at our Annual Conference & Trade Show, regional meetings, and education events, plus discounts on advertising, sponsorship, and posting jobs on our Career Center.
- Networking opportunities with home care professionals at in-person events held year-round.
- Exposure in our online and print member directory, sent to every home care agency in Florida, plus the opportunity to partner with us through an affinity program that benefits HCAF and your business.
- Even more exposure through the opportunity to submit articles for publication in our biweekly email newsletter and LISTSERV for breaking news and insight into what issues are impacting home care agencies directly from industry professionals.
- Representation at the State and Federal levels of government, with HCAF working side by side with policy makers to advance our members’ interests.
Agencies may classify 90 percent of membership dues as an ordinary and necessary business expense, while 10 percent of dues used for lobbying and political activities cannot be so classified as provided by the Revenue Reconciliation Act of 1993. Contributions to HCAF are not deductible as charitable contribution.
Dues are non-refundable. For questions about HCAF membership, please call HCAF at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Julia Heath, Associate Director of Membership Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.