First SECOND Friday PD Lunch Chats
Creating A Professional Culture Makes Cents!
Friday, January 12, 2018
12pm-1pm ET (login at 11:45am)
Join HCAF’s Private Duty Director, Kristen Wheeler on the first Friday of each month for an informal and informative chat covering hot topics affecting the private duty industry. Thanks to the generous sponsorship from MatrixCare, these monthly chats are offered FREE to our Private Duty members. Certified and Associate members are welcome to join us for just $10 each and Potential members may register for just $25.
This month, listen in as Brooks AmeriCare Home Health's HR Partner, Ashley Briones as we talk about your agency's image in the community and how that can be improved with a professional staff.
• February 3, 2017 – State Regulatory Updates
• March 3, 2017 – Technology – Tools and Tips to help you provide better service!
• April 7, 2017 – Worker's Compensation - What HHAs Need To Know
• May 5, 2017 – Have you updated your Emergency Plan? Now’s the time!
• June 2, 2017 – Hurricane preparedness for your clients; “Go” Boxes make clients’ lives easier!
• July 7, 2017 - Caregiver retention/recruitment; best practices for keeping happy employees
• August 4, 2017 - Tips for passing your state survey
• September 1, 2017 - Recruiting Optimization - How to get more response from active job seekers
• October 6, 2017 - HCAF Resources for ALL office staff
• November 3, 2017 – Creating Holiday Meal Memories for Happier and Healthier Clients, with Chef Beth Scholer
• December 1, 2017 – Remembering clients for the holidays; Tips on making them feel special
• January 12, 2018 – Creating a Professional Culture Makes Cents!, featuring Ashley Briones, HR Partner with Brooks AmeriCare Home Health
Thank you to our inaugural year sponsor!