CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW WEBSITE
HCAF’s 2017 Annual Conference has much to offer this year with over 80 speakers, 61 regular conference sessions, eight pre-conference programs, and three certification exams!
Below are the registration options. The prices listed are the rates for HCAF members IF PAID FOR BY JULY 7, 2017. If your invoice is not paid for by June 30, your registration rate will increase $50 until July 27. If still unpaid by July 27, your registration rate will increase $100. For those who are not members of HCAF, the rates are double, with the exception of the handout binders ($75 each) and the Wound Care workshop ($1,550).
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
Three two-day workshop options being held on Sunday, July 23 and Monday, July 24 (available to register for separately):
- Blueprint for OASIS-C2 Accuracy – $380 (COS-C certification exam Tuesday morning requires separate registration. Click here for details.)
- The Art of ICD-10-CM Coding for Home Health – $299 (HCS-D certification exam Tuesday morning requires separate registration. Click here for details.)
- Wound Treatment Associate (WTA®) Program – $1,200 (WTA exam Tuesday morning included. 8.5 online hours must be completed prior to this class. Click here for details.)
Pre-conference includes sessions held on Monday, July 24. These sessions are included in the four-day conference registration fee of $745 or as separate registration. To attend the pre-conference sessions on July 24 only, the full day fee is $175, the morning-only fee is $130, and afternoon-only fee $50. Monday morning sessions include breakfast and full day Monday sessions include breakfast and lunch.
- Full Day: Home Health Value-Based Purchasing 2.0: Achieving Success in the Medicare Pilot Program
- Morning: Clinical Management: Relax & Reboot
- Morning: Private Duty Morning Option
- Afternoon: Palmetto GBA Sessions
- Afternoon: DNA of CEO
Regular conference spans from Tuesday, July 25 through Thursday, July 25. The three-day pass includes:
60+ sessions held on Tuesday (full day), Wednesday (full day) and Thursday (morning);
General sessions plus tracks of sessions to get the most of sessions related to Medicare, Private Duty, clinical, survey, marketing, human resources, Value-Based Purchasing, Conditions of Participation, financial, technology, and regulatory topics; and,
- Meals throughout conference, including breakfast all three days, and lunch and receptions on both Tuesday and Wednesday!
Handouts for two-day workshops and sessions are available as follows:
- Sunday and Monday workshop handouts printed and included in registration rates.
- Monday sessions handouts printed and included in registration rates.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday sessions online handouts are included in registration rates.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday sessions printed handouts available for purchase as a three-ring binder for $75.
The Annual Conference & Trade Show will be hosted at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®, located at 6677 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821.
HCAF guest room rate $164 plus state and local taxes and includes guestroom internet and 50 percent off self-parking.
Reservations for the Event will be made by individual attendees directly with Marriott reservations at (800) 468-3571 or (407) 351-5555. The hotel will also provide an online booking tool for groups and will be available here once it is set-up. Please click here to book your room using our secure group site.
Optional Resort Fee
Resort fee is completely optional(at time of this posting: $25, plus applicable taxes). This fee covers several amenities which include: high-speed guest room internet, transportation to SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Disney, breakfast for kids under 12 (two kids per one adult purchase) local calls, two in-room bottled waters, refreshed daily transportation to Premium Outlets, 10 percent discount at Neu Lotus Spa, and 10 percent discount at Tradewinds Restaurant for Dinner Only. Covered amenities are subject to change. The resort fee will not be a mandatory charge for HCAF attendees, but will be offered as an optional upgrade upon check-in by the group.
Cutoff Date for reservations
Reservations by attendees must be received on or before 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 30, 2017 (“Cutoff Date”). At the Cutoff Date, Hotel will review the reservation pickup for the Event, release the unreserved rooms for general sale, and determine whether it can accept reservations based on a space- and rate-available basis at the Home Care Association of Florida group rate after this date.
|HCAF does NOT use third parties to manage its room reservations. PLEASE avoid the scams, and ONLY make your room reservations with the hotel directly. The scam companies are much more aggressive this year and while their phone calls and emails may seem legit –– they are not! Do not reserve a room with anyone but by using our group link above or calling the hotel directly yourself!