In light of the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, this year's event will be exclusively virtual with live education programs, multiple networking opportunities, plus an engaging and interactive three-day Trade Show. HomeCareCon is the leading and largest home care industry event of the year in the South, bringing together more than hundreds of industry professionals spanning agency leadership, clinicians and caregivers, state and national health care and legal experts, and vendors who serve the industry. HomeCareCon exhibitors will have an opportunity to interact with attendees during the three-day Trade Show that will take place August 18 - August 20, 2020.
Platinum, Gold, and Silver package sponsors will get a jump on the competition and receive exclusive access to PreCon attendees which takes place August 10 - August 14. Click here to read more about these packages.
Please click on the Register button above to reserve your exhibitor booth and to select any associated sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
To receive member rates, please login. If you are unsure if your company is a member, please contact HCAF at (850) 222-8967.
Deadline to register to exhibit is August 4, 2020.
Booth registration will include:
- One (1) Standard Virtual Booth space
- Complimentary booth customization services
- The ability to upload PDF collateral as well as up to (3) promotional videos in your booth space
- Two (2) complimentary organization representatives permitted to staff the Trade Show booth
- Access to an attendee list. Lists to be released on July 31, August 7, and August 26
- Access to booth performance reporting post event
- Virtual booth space and collateral will remain active and accessible by event attendees (except for live chat functionality) for 30 days from the conclusion of the live event
- (1) 50% discount on any attendee session registration option
Sample Booth Layouts
Click here to view a video explaining how our trade show booths will work.
Special Charity Organization Rate! There is a special rate for non-member charity organizations. If your company is a non-profit organization, please contact HCAF for further details by calling (850) 222-8967.
- Precon – August 10-14
Trade Show Hall open and accessible all day although sessions will only take place during a portion of the day – click here to view the PreCon Session Schedule. Only package sponsors will have their booths live and accessible to PreCon attendees, in the trade show hall, during the week of PreCon sessions. Click here to view our package sponsorship options.
- MainCon – August 18-20
Trade Show Hall open and accessible all day. Click here to view MainCon Session Schedule
OPTIONAL VENDOR AND ATTENDEE HAPPY HOUR
- Wednesday August 19, 2020 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (separate fees apply)
By completing this form, you are agreeing to the following bullet points. Failure to comply with this agreement will result in a one-year suspension from exhibiting at the following year's trade show.
You will not share your booth space with another vendor
CANCELLATION POLICY: Notification of booth cancellation must be received by HCAF in writing no later than July 30, 2020 in order to cancel your booth to receive a refund less a 25% penalty. No cancellation refunds will be made after that date, and all outstanding balances will be due in full.
Trade Show layout is subject to change
Please direct all inquiries to HCAF staff at (850) 222-8967 or email Patti Heid at firstname.lastname@example.org