We are thrilled to be expecting an eager audience of Florida home health industry leaders at HCAF's sixth annual Home Care Warm Up. With an exceptional group of speakers featuring key experts throughout the industry, this event truly presents a unique opportunity to hear directly from the pros to prepare for what's on the horizon in home health care in 2020 and beyond, including analyses of the Medicare 2020 Final Rule, the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM), the Review Choice Demonstration (RCD), and more. Take advantage of the chance to get inspired, prepared, and ready for what's next. Click here to view the schedule of sessions and speakers, and register today to make sure your spot is reserved!
Monday, January 13
- 5:00-6:00 PM – Welcome Reception
Tuesday, January 14
- 7:15-8:00 AM – Registration, Breakfast & Opening Remarks
- 8:00-10:00 AM – PDGM 2020: What We Know So Far (Melinda Gaboury, Healthcare Provider Solutions)
- 10:00-10:15 AM – Networking Break
- 10:15-11:45 AM – Is Coding Under the PDGM Rocket Science? Let's Bring You Back Down to Earth! (Sharon Litwin, 5 Star Consultants)
- 11:45 AM-12:45 PM – Lunch
- 12:45-3:15 PM – Thriving in 2020: How to Use PDGM as a Starting Point to Value-Era Success (Arnie Cisneros, Home Health Strategic Management)
- 3:15-3:30 PM – Networking Break
- 3:30-5:00 PM – Review Choice Demonstration: Lessons Learned (J'non Griffin, Home Health Solutions)
- HCAF Members: $249
- Prospective Members: $349
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
6650 North Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Reservation Deadline: Friday, January 3, 2020
- Group Rate: $199 per night
Click here to book your stay.
Known as a refreshing oasis for business and leisure travelers alike, Fort Lauderdale Marriott North provides a picturesque setting for relaxation. The hotel is just moments from top area destinations including Pompano Beach, Isle Casino® Racing Pompano Park, and Broward Center for the Performing Arts. After an exciting day, retreat to modern accommodations outfitted with luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi, and flat-panel TVs. When hunger strikes, treat yourself to breakfast in bed with 24-hour room service or their signature restaurant to savor delicious American cuisine with Caribbean flair. In the evening, unwind at the onsite bar while watching the ballgame with a draft beer or crafted cocktail in hand. With access to their well-equipped fitness center, enjoy an invigorating workout with cardio machines and free weights before cooling down at the outdoor pool. Blending the style of Florida with southern hospitality, Fort Lauderdale Marriott North offers unrivaled comfort during your getaway.
Attendees receive 9.0 continuing education units for skilled nursing, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology and audiology (Florida-specific). Physical therapy credits are pending. Accreditation does not necessarily imply the Florida Physical Therapy Association supports the views of the presenters or sponsors.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made in writing or by email to Julia Heath at email@example.com. Cancellations received before January 3, 2020 are subject to a 25% fee. Cancellations received after January 3, 2020 are subject to a 40% fee. No refunds will be issued after January 10, 2020. Outstanding invoices after January 10, 2020 are due in full and no adjustments will be made.
HCAF offers a multitude of ways for home care industry vendors to promote products and services, including through educational program sponsorships. Gain additional exposure for your organization by sponsoring this program! Click here to learn about sponsorship packages and fees.