The 3 E's for a Successful Therapy Program Under PDGM:
Session 4 - Innovative Strategies & Action Plans
Click here for a printable brochure
This presentation will educate clinicians on PDGM and effective change management strategies. You will learn how to case manage with a rehab focus using the 3 E’s strategy, clinical pathway development and innovative therapy strategies to transition to outpatient therapy in home health. Learn how to effectively use best practice in therapy to improve outcomes.
After completion of this webinar, the active learner will be able to:
- Develop innovative therapy strategies and advocacy to remain viable in the new Healthcare arena
Meet the Speakers
Laura Balcerak COTA, CDP Laura Balcerak is an entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in the geriatric and healthcare field. Using her knowledge in therapy and a zest for the therapy world, she has been a founder and owner of multiple companies in the healthcare field to include: Home Health Care, Hospice and Out-Patient Therapy agencies, Assisted Living Operations and recently a patient engagement software company. Through these effective business lines, coordinated care, quality, and strategic growth strategies, the companies grew into top performers. Now she is taking that knowledge and experience and has created Therapy Strong Consulting. This allows other expert consultants who have walked the walk provide effective and logical advice to other post-acute companies.
Virginia Bowen PT COS-C Virginia Bowen of Disquisitive Therapy Consulting has over 20 years of experience in home care as a clinician, clinical manager and as an educator. Her primary focus has been home care, Chronic Heart Failure, COPD, fall prevention and Geriatrics. She received her BS-Physical Therapy Degree from University of Wisconsin and is currently pursuing her t-DPT from the College of St Scholastica. She is OASIS certified, and provides on-boarding education for new clinicians in home care for a major health care organization in the mid-west. Ms. Bowen developed and presents education for the prevention of re-hospitalization in patients with chronic diseases as well as identifying factors that cause falls and fall prevention. Virginia has received the CEO Impact Award for her work on preventing re-hospitalizations. Virginia is a member of the APTA, geriatric and home care sections.
This program will provide one (1.0) continuing education contact hour for skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
Details for Full Series
- 3/7/19: Session 1 - The 3 E's for a Successful Therapy Program Under PDGM: Impact, Evaluation & Management
- 3/21/19: Session 2 - The 3 E's for a Successful Therapy Program Under PDGM: Implementation, Tools & Tactics
- 4/4/19: Session 3 - The 3 E's for a Successful Therapy Program Under PDGM: Workflow, Pathways & Best Practices
- 4/18/19: Session 4 - The 3 E's for a Successful Therapy Program Under PDGM: Innovative Strategies & Action Plans
- HCAF Certified & Associate Members: $49 per single session, $147 for the full series
- HCAF Private Duty Members: $69 per single session, $207 for the full series
- Prospective Members: $98 per single session, $294 for the full series
If you purchase the entire 4-part series, but cannot attend all 4 live sessions, not to worry. You will have access to the recordings for the sessions you missed until May 18, 2019.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made in writing or by email to Julia Heath at firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received before April 11, 2019 in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued on or after April 11, 2019. Outstanding invoices after April 11, 2019 are due in full and no adjustments will be made.