This summer, please join HCAF online for HomeCareCon, our 31st Annual Conference & Trade Show!
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, this year's event will be exclusively virtual with live education programs, multiple networking opportunities, plus an engaging and interactive three-day Trade Show. HomeCareCon is the leading and largest home care industry event of the year in the South, bringing together more than hundreds of industry professionals spanning agency leadership, clinicians and caregivers, state and national health care and legal experts, and vendors who serve the industry. HomeCareCon runs Monday, August 10 through Thursday, August 20, and the agenda includes 47 workshops and sessions for all sectors of in-home care — Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Duty — across every aspect of your business. Learn more about what's in store this summer and register now to save your spot!
Click here to visit the official HomeCareCon website to view the agenda, speaker information, and more.
- PreCon Workshops: Monday, August 10 – Friday, August 14
- MainCon Sessions: Tuesday, August 18 – Thursday, August 20
- Trade Show: Sneak peak during PreCon and available throughout the MainCon program
Benefits of a Virtual Conference
- Access to far more content than ever before; see and hear concurrent sessions
- More convenient
- No travel expenses
- Maintain a presence in your home and office
- No costs to board your pets or kids
- No shoes or foot pain
- Bonus content above and beyond the schedule will be available
- Helps support HCAF
- Adjust the room temperature to your liking
Registration & Fees
|PreCon Only (August 10-14)
|Tuesday Only (August 18)
|Wednesday Only (August 19)
|Thursday Only (August 20)
|Trade Show Only (August 18-20)
BEST DEAL! The Full Access bundle gives you:
- Access to all five days of PreCon (August 10-14);
- All three days of MainCon (August 18-20);
- Access to the Trade Show (August 18-20) and networking virtual rooms;
- Access to recordings of all the sessions we are able to capture for at least 30 days following the conference; and,
- Bonus content that didn’t fit in the schedule!
Payment Deadline: Please note that early bird registration payments are due by August 7, 2020. After August 7, fees will increase $50. Outstanding invoices after August 20 will increase $100. If you registered but did not receive an email to pay your invoice balance, please contact Julia Heath via email at email@example.com.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made in writing or by email to Julia Heath via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be issued after materials have shipped. Cancellations received before July 30 are subject to a 25% fee. No refunds will be issued after July 30. Several people cannot share one registration, but if a registrant cannot attend, then a substitute can attend in his/her place for no additional fee. By registering for this event you are agreeing to this policy.