This summer, please join HCAF online for HomeCareCon, our 31st Annual Conference & Trade Show!
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, this year's event will be exclusively virtual with live education programs, multiple networking opportunities, plus an engaging and interactive three-day Trade Show. HomeCareCon is the leading and largest home care industry event of the year in the South, bringing together more than hundreds of industry professionals spanning agency leadership, clinicians and caregivers, state and national health care and legal experts, and vendors who serve the industry. HomeCareCon runs Monday, August 10 through Thursday, August 20, and the agenda includes 47 workshops and sessions for all sectors of in-home care — Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Duty — across every aspect of your business. Learn more about what's in store this summer and register now to save your spot!
Click here to visit the official HomeCareCon website to view the agenda, speaker information, and more.
- PreCon Workshops: Monday, August 10 – Friday, August 14
- MainCon Sessions: Tuesday, August 18 – Thursday, August 20
- Trade Show: Sneak peak during PreCon and available throughout the MainCon program
Benefits of a Virtual Conference
- Access to far more content than ever before, plus the opportunity to see and hear concurrent education programs.
- Conveniently learn and engage with fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors from anywhere with Internet access and from any mobile device.
- Zero risk to your health. Virtual events provide a safer way to learn without sacrificing an interactive and informative experience. Not today, COVID!
- No travel costs! Fairly obvious but worth pointing out. No hotel room needed, no miles to drive, no wear and tear on your vehicle, no airfare…none of it!* *HCAF does not assume responsibility for reckless online shopping during the conference.
- While you're taking in the latest updates and insights, you can still maintain a presence at home and at your office at the same time.
- Save on expenses for boarding your pets or bringing along the family (start saving for next year!).
- Conference venues can call for lots of hoofing it from session to session, back to your room, to dinner, etc. Virtual means no walking and no aching feet at the end of the day.
- You know how hotel meeting rooms have a way of being either blazing hot or freezing cold with no way to split the difference? Stay comfortable by adjusting your temperature how you like it throughout HomeCareCon!
- Support for your state association! As a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization, HCAF was not eligible to take advantage of the Paycheck Protection Program or any other relief programs for businesses. Help offset our lost revenue due to cancelled events by registering online at HomeCareCon.com or by calling (850) 222-8976. Thank you!
Registration & Fees
HomeCareCon registration fees are listed in the table below and valid through August 8, 2020. After August 8, fees increase $50. HCAF members receive a discounted registration rate! To obtain the member discount, please log in to your profile before registering. Out-of-state providers may register at the HCAF member rate. Register online by clicking the button below or call (850) 222-8967 to register by phone. For more information, please direct inquiries to Julia Heath via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting HCAF educational programs!
|PreCon Only (August 10-14)
|Tuesday Only (August 18)
|Wednesday Only (August 19)
|Thursday Only (August 20)
|Trade Show Only (August 18-20)
BEST DEAL! The Full Access bundle gives you:
- Access to all 5 days of PreCon (August 10-14);
- All 3 days of MainCon (August 18-20);
- Access to the Trade Show (August 18-20) and networking virtual rooms;
- Access to recordings of all the sessions we are able to capture for at least 30 days following the conference; and,
- Bonus content that didn’t fit in the schedule!
Payment Deadline: Please note that early bird registration payments are due by August 8, 2020. After August 8, fees will increase $50. Outstanding invoices after August 20 will increase $100. If you registered but did not receive an email to pay your invoice balance, please contact Julia Heath via email at email@example.com.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made in writing or by email to Julia Heath via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be issued after materials have shipped. Cancellations received before July 30 are subject to a 25% fee. No refunds will be issued after July 30. Several people cannot share one registration, but if a registrant cannot attend, then a substitute can attend in his/her place for no additional fee. By registering for this event you are agreeing to this policy.