Private Duty provider membership is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver care services to individuals in their homes. Private Duty provider members in HCAF shall be licensed-only (non-Medicare- or Medicaid-certified) home care agencies.
The benefits HCAF offers Private Duty provider members give a competitive edge. To join or renew online, click here.
- Expert advice and information about private duty and non-skilled home care just a phone call away
- Legislative advocates fighting for your interests in the halls of Tallahassee
- Savings on all meetings and workshops specific to the Private Duty industry, including the Annual Conference & Trade Show –– Florida's largest home care industry event of the year
- The latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant
- HCAF's Monthly Private Duty Lunch & Learn (free to members)
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more
- Discounts on products and services from vendors to the industry
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida’s home care agencies’ compensation and fringe benefits
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year
- Exposure through listings in our online and print member directory (also provided to every hospital discharge planner in Florida)
- Subscriptions to HCAF publications, including our weekly Private Duty e-newsletter and biannual magazine
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center, sent via email biweekly to more than 8,000 home care professionals
For questions about Membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Kristen Wheeler, Director of Private Duty Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.