Certified provider membership is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver health care services directly to the sick and disabled in their homes. Certified provider members shall be licensed home health agencies that are Medicare- and/or Medicaid-certified providers.
The benefits HCAF offers Certified provider members give a competitive edge. To join or renew online, click here.
- Expert advice and information just a phone call away.
- Policy advocates fighting for your interests year-round in Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee.
- Exposure in our online and print member directory, sent to every hospital discharge planning unit in Florida.
- Savings on all meetings, including continuing education workshops and the Annual Conference & Trade Show – Florida's largest home care industry event of the year!
- Latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant.
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year.
- Discounts on products and services from industry vendors.
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center.
- Publications, including our weekly e-newsletter and biannual magazine, as well as access to our LISTSERV for breaking news and member-to-member dialogue about best practices, recommendations, and more.
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more.
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida agencies’ salary and fringe benefits.
- First Year Dues: $949
- Renewal Dues: Based on Gross Annual Revenue (see dues scale below)
- Corporate Membership Dues: If your company has 10 or more locations you will receive a special corporate discount. If this applies to you, call HCAF at (850) 222-8967.
Renewal Dues Scale
- $733,333 or lower = $949 dues
- $1,000,000 revenue = $1,295 dues
- $1,500,000 revenue = $1,942 dues
- $2,000,000 revenue = $2,589 dues
- $2,500,000 revenue = $3,237 dues
- $2,930,000 revenue or greater = $3,780 dues
For questions about Membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Julia Heath, Associate Director of Membership Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.