Evolving Programs to Support the Aging American Population – ROUND II
Presenter: Matt Capell (CEO, FHS SeniorCare Payment Solutions)
Date/Time: April 26, 2017 1:00-2:00 pm ET
CEUs: 1 CEU for SN, OT, ST
America is facing an unprecedented challenge: nearly a quarter of our population is reaching retirement age. Americans are living longer and with more chronic conditions, which means greater cost to the healthcare system. In essence, the gap is growing between the number of aging Americans needing home care and the available resources and programs to fund their care.
In order to thrive in the evolving healthcare ecosystem, private duty agencies must understand how these programs are changing and how newly-emerging programs will alter the landscape dramatically.
If you saw the first round of this presentation at the HCAF Annual Conference 2016, be sure to catch round two! Third party programs change rapidly, especially with a new presidential administration. Missed it? Not to worry – now is your chance to learn about new revenue sources available to allow you to expand your private duty programs and services.
In this webinar, HCAF Private Duty members will learn about:
• The long-term care insurance market evolution.
• The current state of Medicare and Medicaid and how the Trump administration’s healthcare and tax reform could alter them.
• The new Veterans Choice Program and how to get involved.
• Non-profit organizations in Florida that can provide long term care benefits.
• Workers’ Compensation and the role it plays in home care services.
• ‘Contract payers’ – how to work with them and how they differ from other third party payers.
• Accountable Care Organizations and the shift from fee-for-services to alternative payment models.
• Learn how to tap into third party programs to gain new clients.
• Learn how to bill these third party payers effectively.
Meet the Speaker:
Matt Capell has 20 years’ experience in general management, business development and corporate finance, with a focus on financial services, healthcare and technology. Matt’s current role is chief executive officer of FHS SeniorCare Payment Solutions (“FHS”). FHS is a revenue cycle management company that has helped more than 10,000 care recipients manage payment to hundreds of senior care providers nationwide. FHS streamlines both private pay and third party payer cases, handling the entire spectrum of payment sources including more than 300 third party payers such as long-term care insurance, Veterans’ benefits, Medicaid waiver and non-profits.
PD Members $29
Certified & Associate Members $49
Potential Members $69