Thank you for participating in HCAF's 28th Annual Conference & Trade
Show and for serving the Florida home health industry! Please complete
this form to reserve your exhibitor booth and select sponsorship and
Booth preferences are honored on a first-come, first-served basis. To receive member rates, please login. If you are unsure if your company is a member, please contact HCAF at (850) 222-8967.
Special Non-Profit Rate!
is a special rate for non-profit organizations. If your company is a
non-profit organization, please contact HCAF for further details by
calling (850) 222-8967.
completing this form, you are agreeing to the following seven bullet
points. Failure to comply with this agreement will result in a one-year
suspension from exhibiting at the following year's trade show.
during the above noted hours and days. Exhibit booths not set up by July 25 at 11:30am may be reassigned by HCAF. Exhibits must remain setup
until at least 1:30pm on July 26 (set-up and breakdown times currently tentative) Under no circumstances will early
breakdown be permitted.
- You will not share your booth space with another vendor.
Assignment Policy: Indicate your top three preferred booth locations
below. HCAF will determine exhibitor space assignment. Once space is
approved, an exhibit can only be moved with mutual consent of HCAF and
- Cancellation Policy: Notification of cancellation
must be received by HCAF in writing on or before July 18, 2017, to
receive a refund minus a 30% administrative fee. No cancellation
refunds will be made after that date, and all outstanding balances will
be due in full.
- Protection of Exhibit Space Policy: Nothing shall be posted, tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the hotel or convention hall exhibit area without permission of HCAF and a representative of the hotel. Packing, unpacking, and assembly of exhibits shall be done in designated areas and conform to instructions from HCAF or a hotel representative. Due to the layout of the Hotel, storage space is not available for display materials and/or show merchandise. At the conclusion of the set-up operation, all related equipment, crates, trash, etc. must be removed from the premises no later than the last day of the exhibit show period.
- Default Occupancy Policy: An exhibitor who fails
to occupy contracted space is not relieved of the obligation to pay for
such space at the full rental price, and HCAF shall have the right to
use that space.
- Liability Policy: The exhibitor will make no claim of any kind against HCAF or the Renaissance SeaWorld Orlando for any loss, damage or destruction of goods, nor for any injury that may occur while participating in the show, nor for any damages of any nature or character whatsoever, unless the injury was caused by the gross negligence of staff of HCAF or the Renaissance SeaWorld Orlando. The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the hotel premises and will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the hotel and HCAF, its owner, and management company, as well as their respective agents, servants, and employees from any and all such losses, images, and claims. Hotel and HCAF will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the Hotel’s premises except for any claims, loss, or damages arising directly from the hotel or HCAF’s own negligence. Home Care Association of Florida will be responsible to negotiate the contract with its exhibitors.
- Trade show floor layout is subject to change.
NOTICE TO ALL
Please note that HCAF does not use third parties to manage its room reservations. In order to avoid these types of scams, we encourage you to make your room reservations with the hotel directly.
Do not reserve a room with anyone but the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld Hotel directly!
Please click here for more information about the hotel and to to book your room using our SECURE group site.
Additional Ordering, etc.
specific details related to trade show booths and for ordering
information for additional equipment, please look forward to our
Exhibitor Kit coming in Spring 2017.
Please direct all inquiries to HCAF staff at (850) 222-8967 or email Patti Heid at firstname.lastname@example.org